Do you want to find out whether your body is doing great or needs a break?
Do you want to know whether you still have energy for a spinning class after sitting in meetings all day, or should you stay at home instead to recharge your batteries? Or is your company under a lot of pressure to deliver results, and you would like to know how to mitigate the psychological effects this may have on you and your team?
ambiotex delivers reliable, objective results that can serve as a basis for decisions to optimize your health:
- Make sound decisions regarding your training and recovery
- Receive objective measurements of your stress levels
- Targeted work with your autonomic nervous system, not against it
ambiotex offers you two different tests for this:
Source: Tyson Goff, @paradigmtransformations
1. THE BASIC STRESS TEST
Want to quickly assess how your body is doing? With the ambiotex basic stress test (also called baseline measurement), you only invest 5:35 minutes of your time. We recommend doing the basic stress test every day, first thing in the morning, to better track your body’s stress levels over time.
- Put on the ambiotex smart shirt.
- Switch on the TechUnit
- Go to the “Stress Test” function on the ambiotex app
- Sit still in a comfortable and relaxed position as ambiotex measures your ECG signals for 5 minutes and 35 seconds (the test will end automatically)
- Your data will then be evaluated based on a comprehensive database from the NEUROCOR Institute
- The result: your individual stress level and how that compares to the stress levels of people of the same age and gender.
2. THE REAL TIME STRESS TEST
The real-time stress test is perfect for finding out how your stress levels change throughout the day or which situations were particularly stressful for you during the day. Your data and evaluations are available to you at any time, which you can share with your coach or doctor.
- Put on the ambiotex smart shirt under your everyday clothes
- The TechUnit now continuously measures your heart rate variability while you are wearing the shirt
- Your data can be transferred in real time to your smartphone or at the end of the day