THE TECHUNIT, WHAT IS IT?
The TechUnit is the most important component and the heart of the ambiotex system. It is simply attached to the shirt by magnetic contacts. Your biometric data collected by the smarthirt is stored on the TechUnit, evaluated and then sent to the mobile device.
The TechUnit consists of the following components:
- Rechargeable battery (runtime approx. 24 h, approx. 4-5 weeks with average use)
- Electronic circuit with motion sensor
- Bluetooth Smart for the exchange between TechUnit and App (compatible with iOS and Android)
- Without direct exchange the data remains stored for 24 hours
- Processor for the software
The software was developed by the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS.
- Real-time analysis of the sinus rhythm of the heart
- First time ever determination of heart rate variability in motion
- 1024 Hz o. 1ms Resolution
- 99.1% accuracy
The TechUnit transfers your data to your smartphone via Bluetooth. It is not necessary to wear the ambiotex-Smart Shirt together with the TechUnit and your Smartphone at the same time. The data of the TechUnit can also be transferred to your smartphone at a later time.